The Policing Bill returns to the commons on Monday 28th February, where MPs will decide whether to accept the Lord’s much-needed amendments to the bill or to reinsert the most oppressive protest measures.
WHAT CAN WE DO?
🗣️ Lobby target MPs and/or mobilise their constituents to do so from the Digital Rebellion platform
NOW until Sunday 27th Feb
💻 *Digital Rebellion Actions *💻
MPs will only respond to their own constituents, but there is an action for everyone to take in this critical final effort, which you can do from the Digital Rebellion platform
1️⃣ ACTION 1 — IF YOUR MP IS A TARGET
Find out on the digital rebellion website
Send them an email or letter
Schedule a meeting (face-to-face or virtual)
Tweet at them with #KillTheBills, #DefendDemocracy
Take part in the Twitterstorm on Saturday, 26 Feb from 11am-4pm
MOBILISE OTHERS — see Action 2
2️⃣ ACTION 2 — EVERYONE
- Reach out to & support people you know in the target constituencies to join our action!
- Plan an outreach day out with friends to talk to local constituents of a target MP!
- Use the map to see if you live nearby.
OUTREACH MATERIALS available at https://ktbofficial.org
- Contact Local Media using the tools + press lists at http://bit.ly/ktblocalmedia
- Retweet, comment, & ‘like’ constituents’ tweets to their MPs
- STORM THE THREADS! — details here http://bit.ly/stormthethreads
↩️ FEEDBACK IS VITAL! ↩️
Please join our Telegram chat to share your insights/get support at http://bit.ly/digitaltelegram
Please forward this message to other channels. Thank you all for all your INCREDIBLE efforts!
💥 Together, we can #DefendDemocracy & #KillTheBills! 💥